Everyone one is aware that android Don’t allow users to install multiple instances of games or apps. This simply means that you can only install one WhatsApp, Facebook app or Instagram app. But in this post, we are going to share the incredible trick that can help you o run multiple WhatsApp accounts or any other app on your Android device.
There are many ways you can do this if you have a rooted smartphone. But if you have not, then you need not worry as we also have the best solution for you. This task is accomplished by an Android app called Parallel Space. This application makes it possible to create multiple profiles of same signature apps. The plus point is that you can not only use Whatsapp multiple accounts but also any other app or games like Clash Of Clans etc. So Let’s dig into the process and learn how to do this!!
Steps to use Multiple WhatsApp on Android Device:
- First of all, you need to download Parallel Space from the playstore.
- Now open the main page of the app.
- Simply tap on the + button to add multiple accounts of Whatsapp or other apps like Facebook etc.
- Select the app and congratulations!! You have created multiple instances of your favorite app.
- There is also an option to create the shortcut on the homepage of the newly created app. Just hold and drag it to the left bottom corner of the main page of the app.
- You can delete the instances of the app by dragging it on right bottom corner.
So you are now able to use Multiple WhatsApp account as you want on your android device without rooting your smartphone. This method is not limited to Whatsapp only, you can use it for many other things like the Facebook app, Instagram or anything you want.