WhatsApp is an unavoidable app in our everyday’s lifestyle. However, just like snapchat Whatsapp also has evolved with an option named as ‘WhatsApp Status’. Being a random Whatsapp user, you may now that his status can be uploaded for 24 hours only. Here, an individual can easily upload any kind of image that he/she wants to share with his/her contacts in Whatsapp. Also, you can attach any short-clip of maximum 30 seconds. So, here we have come up with some innovative ways through which you can easily download Whatsapp stories on android.
Without changing the other features in Whatsapp, this application has included a new way of interaction which is delivered through the option Whatsapp story. This new feature has helped the users in sharing their emotions in a text format as well. Every individual who uses Whatsapp can now record and put a video over here as their story or Whatsapp status. Also, it has appeared with the feature that you can get the name of every person who is viewing your Whatsapp story.
But, as this Whatsapp story stays only for 24 hours, it is really depressing when you want to see a story for long, you can’t find them once the time period is over. Some individuals may use screenshot option to save Whatsapp status. But, this may be time consuming, and also, it is not possible for you to take screenshots individually and save them in your gallery.
Have you ever thought of this option that you can even download Whatsapp stories on android phone? Let’s check how to enjoy this fun!
Methods to download Whatsapp stories on android:
Here, we have provided you with the step by step analysis on how to download Whatsapp stories on android mobile phone.
- First, you have to visit the play store and then install the app named as ES file explorer.
- Then, it is time to open your Whatsapp application and select the status menu where you can see all the stories that your friends have recently uploaded.
- Now, if you view the statuses, they will automatically be saved in Storage > Whatsapp > then tap on Media > Statues.
- But, this location is not visible to the user. Hence, you won’t be able to get the stories from that place. In order to see them, tap on the option ‘More’ and then choose Show Hidden Files.
- Choose a story that you will like top save in your gallery and then long press on the same.
- From the more option, you may go to the destination folder and past your copied version of the story.
- Now, the task is completed and the stories are now available on your android device.
Another way to save and download Whatsapp stories on android:
- Download the story saver from Google play store.
- Now, open your Whatsapp application on mobile and you will get here all the stories that you have already watched. This app only showcases viewed stories. So, before you download make sure you have viewed them from your Whatsapp application.
- Now, open the story from that story saver apps that you want to download and save it in your android device.
- To save multiple stories on our device, press long on each story and download them at a single time.
So by these simple tricks you can save the stories of your friends on your android phone easily.
how to download whatsapp status videos
story saver for whatsapp
whatsapp story video download
how to download whatsapp status video in iphone
how to save whatsapp video status
save whatsapp status video iphone
story saver for whatsapp apk
story saver for whatsapp iphone