BLU Studio View XL has launched with android 7.0 (Nougat). It has a 5.7-inch display and 13 megapixel rear camera to capture a good quality image and 05 megapixels in front facing the camera for selfie. It embraces with 1GB of RAM and 16 GB internal memory. It has removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery. The sensors in this device are accelerometer, proximity and ambient light sensor, gyroscope and finger impression. If you are facing any network issue, screen freezing, unresponsiveness or any holdup on your device and any camera failure or software related problem then you need not to worry because these problem can be fixed by downloading the stock firmware of BLU Studio View XL and by installing this stock firmware problems related to software, screen freezing etc. can be resolved. You need not to worry because stock firmware doesn’t negate the warranty of the device. It will also update the smartphone and this firmware will unbrick the smartphone in case you bricked your device. It will fix back the device to stock Rom if you have earlier installed the custom ROM or Kernel.
Advantages of Stock Read Only Memory:
- Upgrade and Downgrade BLU Studio View XL
- Fix Bugs or unroot on your device.
- Use flash stock firmware to unbrick your phone.
- Use Stock Read Only Memory to fix the problem of boot loop.
- It helps in fixing the lag or shutter on BLU Studio View XL
- By using flash Stock ROM, software problems can be resolved.
- It does not violate your device warranty.
Stock Firmware on a BLU Studio View XL can be downloaded by using smart phone flash tools. First Stock Read Only Memory has to be downloaded on personal computer and then follow the instructions to install the firmware by using smart phone flash tool.
Preconditions to download firmware:
- Before installing BLU Studio View XL Stock Firmware, make sure that your device should be at least 80% charged and in case you need it later, back up your device.
- Download and extract the software, Smartphone flash tool on personal computer or laptop.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your computer.
Download BLU Studio View XL Stock Firmware:
[su_button url=”http://www.mediafire.com/file/unza3fqq2fw7aag/Blu_Studio_View_XL_MT6580_20180312_7.0.zip” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0d0f0d” size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”20″ icon=”icon: paper-plane-o” rel=”nofollow”]Blu_Studio_View_XL_MT6580_20180312_7.0.zip [/su_button]
Essentials steps to upgrade and downgrade BLU Studio View XL Stock Firmware:
- Extract the SP flash tool file named flashtool.exe
- Open and click the download with download agent and scatter button
- Click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file.
- Switch off the device and connect your personal computer or laptop, pressing volume down/up key by using USB cable.
- After flashing has completed green button will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and reboot to see the latest version. For the first time it will take 5 to 10 Minutes to boot.
It is very easy and simple to download firmware files/tools on your personal computer/laptop and install BLU Studio View XL Stock Firmware just using simple instructions available in internet. The Instructions available are very much helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software / hardware malfunctioning problems.