Within this informative article, you will discover how to securely flash OTA Updates Zip files/ Fastboot files On Xiaomi devices. Stock recovery is needed to have for this guide to flash MIUI stock Rom. It is a really straightforward and effortless guide. Just follow the measures to Update your own Xiaomi apparatus to newest MIUI Global Stable Firmware Via Stock recovery (e.g MIUI 7.1 , MIUI 7.2 Global Stable ROM). This manual will be great for those who want to fix/unbrick their smart phone or you might also return to inventory ROM from habit ROM.
It’s applicable for many Xiaomi devices. This manual will be useful in case your device is frozen or bootloader is unlocked. You will need to manually Install the MIUI Global Stable ROM in your Xiaomi device.
Pre-Requisites to Flash MIUI Stock ROM:
- This Update is just for Xiaomi devices.
- Creatic World isn’t liable for any harm to your phone whilst installing this Update.
- Download and Run Mi Flash Tool for flashing through Fastboot mode.
- Make Sure you have newest USB drivers installed.
- Require the Entire backup of your cellphone and proceed.
Mi Flash Tool: [button type=”round” color=”” target=”” link=”http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=NjU5MzY0fDU0MjFmZTJhfDE0NjQ4NDczMTV8MHwyODE5Nzk%3D”]Download[/button]
Guide To Install Stock Firmware OTA Update Zip Files For Xiaomi Devices
- Download the best Global Stable MIUI ROM to your android device.
- Connect your Xiaomi apparatus to the PC.
- Transfer the ROM file at the root directory of your device’s memory.
- Navigate to Updater Application.
- Now Click on the three-dot menu in top right corner, and select ‘update bundle’.
- Next, pick the downloaded ROM file you’ve moved.
- The Update procedure will begin automatically.
- when the installation is finished reboot your device.
- Done!!! Your Xiaomi should converted to the latest official stable MIUI ROM.
Guide To Install Stock Firmware OTA Update Fastboot Files for Xiaomi Devices
- Download the latest Mi Flash Tool. Extract the file and double click to run if there’s security caution, choose ‘Run’)
- Download the fastboot arrangement of the ROM file.
- Now boot your Xiaomi apparatus into fastboot mode. (Power off the device then the vol and electricity button to input fastboot).
- Once from fastboot, connect your device to the pc.
- Click the downloaded ROM file to extract it. Open the file to the ROM file, and copy its own route on the pc.
- Then Paste the address bar of this ROM file folder route copied in the previous step.
- Click the first button (circled outside from yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device.
- Click on the next button (circled out in red) to flash the ROM file into the device.
- The flashing procedure begins automatically.
- Wait for the procedure to finish
- Once the progress bar inside Mi Flash turns completely green, means that the ROM has successfully installed.
- Your device should automatically boot into the new edition.
So, i hope now you can easily flash MIUI stock Rom on any Xiaomi devices easily. In case if you have any doubt then you can write us in the comment section.