Latest International Beta MIUI 9 ROM is currently available for downloading. Some days past Xiaomi declared that they would start MIUI 9 in April. Xiaomi is currently rolling out the MIUI 9 update. This update is rolling out via OTA on Redmi Notice 4. Today we discuss Global Beta MIUI 9 On Redmi Note 4. But some day past MiUI 9 started for the Chinese version, but today Worldwide Beta MIUI 9 update is available. Therefore, if you install this fastboot ROM in your device, then some google programs are pre installed.
MIUI 9 update brings a wise assistant, new topics, and performance improvements. More new topics you saw there. Moreover, they have a polished general user interface and also give nearer to inventory Android look.
If you till today do not receive any update from Xiaomi then you are able to update by this ROM. It is possible to update your Global Beta MIUI 9 On Redmi Note 4 manually. We have shared below fastboot, and retrieval ROM downloads links.
- make certain your device model no is Redmi Note 4.
- Your device at least requires To 40% control for flashing.
- Install MiFlash Tool in your PC.Here
- Install Qualcomm Driver and Extract. Here
- Make sure your device is at least 40% charge while flashing.
- Read steps carefully.
Steps To Install Global Beta MIUI 9 On Redmi Note 4:
- First of all Download Global Beta MIUI 9 Fastboot ROM and Extract It on your computer.
- Install MiFlash Tool on your computer.
- Open Qualcomm QUSB_BULK Drivers folder right click on qcser.inf and click on Install.
- Subsequently, Boot your own Redmi 4 in Fastboot style by pressing Volume Down+Power Button together.
- Now join your device with the computer (your device will be viewed as a COM port called “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008”)
- Open MiFlash Tool.
- Now open the folder to that you simply extract before, and replicate address bar.
- Paste the Address Bar in MiFlash Tool in the pick bar.
- Then click on the refresh button, you will realize your device discover in the device box.
- Wait for the process to finish, it might take a couple of minutes.
- After the procedure is done a message will show up in the box. You are done with installing Global Beta MIUI 9 On Redmi Note 4.
Note: For very first time it requires 5-10 Minutes to boot up your device.
So, this is the way to install Global Beta MIUI 9 On Redmi Note 4. In case you have any doubt or suggestion, you can write us in the comments section.