Today we discuss how to install latest OTA on Galaxy S8 Plus AT&T update. This OTA predicated on Android 7.0 Nougat with July 2017 security limitation along with also the OTA updates section in upcoming August security update. This official OTA could be flashable via new ADB.
The Galaxy S8 Plus came with Samsung Exynos 8895 chip 4GB of RAM. It has 64GB of internal storage plus a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The Galaxy S8 also has 12-megapixel primary camera and 8-megapixel front camera to the selfie.
We provide complete speed download link of Nougat update for Galaxy S8 SM-G950U/ SM-G955U. You cannot find any update in program update then this OTA update gives you this opportunity. The firmware is only available for your A Galaxy S8 Plus AT&T version. You may install it via ADB sideload procedure or install via inventory retrieval.
Android Version: Android 7.0
UI Version: Samsung Experience UI
Firmware Versions: G955USQS1AQF7 and G955USQU1AQEF
Device title: Galaxy S8 Plus
Model number: SM-G955U
Release Date: 07-08-2017
Android security patch : 01.08.2017
Region: USA (AT&T)
- Ensure Your device model no is SM-G955U.
- Do not root your device.
- Switch off the Reactivation Lock — Visit Settings > Private > Lock display and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the flip Reactivation lock on.
- You are able to update this update via Stock retrieval or ADB sideload, we discuss a guide to install via inventory retrieval.
Guide To Install Latest OTA On Galaxy S8 Plus:
- Download ” G955USQS1AQF7 or G955USQU1AQEF OTA file ” and copy it to your device.
- Switch off your phone and input Recovery Mode by haul Volume Up + House + Power button in Exactly the Same
- Click Employ update from SD card or External Storage.
- Choose the file and install.
- After the procedure is done reboot your device.
So,this is how you can Install Latest OTA On Galaxy S8 Plus. In case if you have any doubts or suggestions, you can write us through our comments section. Please share this article if you liked!!