Smartphones are now becoming the essential need for every individual living in the universe. In that, some of the mid range phones in the past generally cost three hundred o four hundred dollars with average specifications, display, and camera. The establishment of OnePlus 1 to the thriving mobile phone market surely modified the game. Therefore other firms trying to offer the premium phone at a suitable rate, several products failed to capture the consumer’s attention on it. The undeniable aspect is that it comes with room for budget premium mobiles to be pointed out. In this post, we are going to make comparison of two wonderful flagship smartphones, Xiaomi Mi 5s vs OnePlus 3.
And this change has gained the attention of other firms like Xiaomi. However, late in this year, they have launched Xiaomi Mi 5 that has gained more attention from people around the universe. Competing with OnePlus 2, whilst has prompted the firm to released its OnePlus 3 in the month of June 2016. After this launch, now Xiaomi has giving heavy competition with its declaration of Mi 5s and Mi5s Plus. According to the comparison of these two models, the phones are nearly having same specs, but the question is which one to hire is better?
Internal specs comparison of Xiaomi Mi 5s vs OnePlus 3
- While coming to the internal specifications, OnePlus 3 wears a 5.5-inch full High definition display having 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution with a thickness of 401 ppi. The screen is secured with a Corning Gorilla Glass 4 fenced in area. The phone keeps running on the maker’s own one of a kind Oxygen OS on Google’s Android Marshmallow 6.0.1.
- Running on Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad-core chipset having two cores at 2.2 GHz and 1.6 GHz each, there are fewer slacks to be knowledgeable about the OnePlus 3. A 6 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage and Adreno 530 GPU go down the fast processor.
- Xiaomi Mi 5s, then again, highlights a 5.15-inch LCD IPS display with a 1080 pixels resolution. OB, it ships with Xiaomi’s own particular OS MIUI8 running on Android version 6.0 (Marshmallow). Tech Radar takes note of the real plan redesign and also a few little however noteworthy components went for disentangling a client’s life.
- Extensively a brutal phone, the Mi 5s has Qualcomm’s most recent Snapdragon 821 processor, 3 or 4 GB RAM differs with 64 or 128 GB storage capacity individually, and Adreno 530 graphics card imported.
External specs comparison of Xiaomi Mi 5s vs OnePlus 3
- For included security, both organizations have their budget leader phones implanted with fingerprint scanners. The one found on the OnePlus 3 is established into the phone’s home button while the Xiaomi Mi 5s utilizes its new under-glass ultrasonic fingerprint detecting innovation. That Tech Times answered to work comparably like the 3D touch like on Apple iPhone 6s and widely in current models, yet without the requirement for a home button.
- OnePlus 3 has a thin and smooth metal body manufactured with anodized aluminum though the Xiaomi Mi 5s is a thin, metal-brushed uni-body outline.
- Coming to the camera, both phones can take great quality pictures. OnePlus 3 has a f/2.0 16-megapixel primary shooter with an 8-megapixel primary camera for selfies. Xiaomi’s Mi 5s sports a 12-megapixel rear camera and a 4-megapixel front-confronting snapper. There’s a 3000 mAh and 3200 mAh battery introduced in the phones, correspondingly.
Hence, while comparing Xiaomi Mi 5s vs OnePlus 3 both OnePlus3 and Xiaomi Mi5s are comparably similar in both interior and exterior specs. So, it is difficult to judge which one is best, but many people are showing their interest in OnePlus 3 series mobile. Hence, it’s very clear that very soon this model will supremely reign the budget flagship mobiles found worldwide.